Saturday, April 24, 2010

We're Back

OK, I've been out for a few months. I got sucked into a vortex at work over the last 3 months and still haven't emerged, but I just couldn't avoid our blog anymore. Plus American Idol season really got moving in February so who can find the time outside of that?

There are a few more photos from our trip home at Christmas that I'd like to share.

One night Sean read to Rafe and Amy's kids. I think the book is Princess Smartypants.

We had a nice brunch at Sean's mom's house one day. Roxanne has moved to a beautiful home in Illinois recently.

One night we did a lot of drinking at Jerry's house and somehow the sombreros came out. Big plans were made that we were all going to Mexico together, and I think we listened to Zach Brown's Toes in the Water song about 55 times. None of us felt very well the next day!

We had a great time at Happy Joe's with Ian's children Aiden (top) and Gavin (bottom).


Finally, Grandma Mary planned a birthday party for Rafe again this year (he turned 6 in January). She let Rafe make the cake with her and he got a bit overzealous on the toppings. His cousins Rhea and Lindsay watch below as Rafe blows his candles out.

No comments: