Rafe's other friend Monique seemed to feel a touch slighted by not getting a chocolate flower herself. In this picture Rafe decides to have them both as girlfriends or maybe just friends. I'm not sure which :-) I'm hoping to be his Valentine date for a few more years at least!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Rafe, Lucy, and the Other Woman (Monique)
I'm not sure where he got the idea, but Rafe wanted to buy his friend Lucy a chocolate flower for Valentine's Day. I have to say they make an adorable couple.

Rafe's other friend Monique seemed to feel a touch slighted by not getting a chocolate flower herself. In this picture Rafe decides to have them both as girlfriends or maybe just friends. I'm not sure which :-) I'm hoping to be his Valentine date for a few more years at least!
Rafe's other friend Monique seemed to feel a touch slighted by not getting a chocolate flower herself. In this picture Rafe decides to have them both as girlfriends or maybe just friends. I'm not sure which :-) I'm hoping to be his Valentine date for a few more years at least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment