I'm classifying the meal as fine dining based not only on the meal, but also on the two handsome men who were my dinner dates. You can tell it's an "occasion" dinner because Rafe is drinking a Shirley Temple. Happy Birthday to me!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Fine Dining
My boys took me out to dinner for my birthday in February to a very nice restaurant called Willow in Arlington.

I'm classifying the meal as fine dining based not only on the meal, but also on the two handsome men who were my dinner dates. You can tell it's an "occasion" dinner because Rafe is drinking a Shirley Temple. Happy Birthday to me!
I'm classifying the meal as fine dining based not only on the meal, but also on the two handsome men who were my dinner dates. You can tell it's an "occasion" dinner because Rafe is drinking a Shirley Temple. Happy Birthday to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment