With three grandsons only nine months apart, my mom and dad have learned to buy identical gifts. They bought the boys these cool fire engines for Christmas, and thank heavens they were all exactly the same. Otherwise we might have heard, "I want the one with the tiny speck of green on the top," or, "No, I want the one where the fireman has a mustache." Little do mom and dad realize that this also means three identical Ferraris on the boys' 16th birthdays!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
We'll Take Three of Everything
With three grandsons only nine months apart, my mom and dad have learned to buy identical gifts. They bought the boys these cool fire engines for Christmas, and thank heavens they were all exactly the same. Otherwise we might have heard, "I want the one with the tiny speck of green on the top," or, "No, I want the one where the fireman has a mustache." Little do mom and dad realize that this also means three identical Ferraris on the boys' 16th birthdays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment