I dub thee "Sir Loin of Beef"! (That's for all the Bugs Bunny fans in my family)
Our whole neighborhood walks in a Halloween parade on the Sunday before Halloween. Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Mary were here to visit us this day, and enjoyed seeing Rafe march in the parade. There are always plenty of interesting costumes. If you look very carefully, in the back left of this photo, you can see a "Joe the Plumber" and a "Sarah Palin". Sarah Palin is wearing a suit and carrying the essentials of life -- a baby and a gun. Joe the Plumber has a cap on and plenty of plumbing equipment strapped to his body, as well as a six-pack of beer in his left hand.
Plenty of bounty as usual! I had to make Rafe go home after an hour and 15 minutes. He wanted to keep trick-or-treating, but I was getting a bit cold in my royal costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment