I guess I haven't told you all that we bought a yacht. The first picture shows Sean and Rafe at the outdoor patio table on our new boat. In the next photo, after a long day of boating Rafe sacked out in his private bedroom on the yacht.
OK, so maybe the yacht story was a dream for me, just like that season of Dallas where Bobby dreamed the whole thing. Don't Sean and Rafe just look like they belong on that boat, though? You can see how I might misinterpret our day at the yacht show at National Harbor. The National Harbor is the new convention and hotel development just across the Potomac from our home in Alexandria. Evidently it will become the largest hotel and convention space (non-gambling) on the East Coast.
This photo shows Grandma Sue and Grandpa Jeff hanging out with Rafe at the fountain in front of the Gaylord Resort at the National Harbor. Rafe doesn't look too happy to have left his private cabin and become one of the common folk again.
No comments:
Post a Comment