Monday, October 11, 2010

The Delaware Beach

We went to the Delaware Beach again this August. We were lucky in that Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Mary came with us. We had a spectacular time!

What was most notable about the trip was that we actually wore Rafe out. He fell asleep on the way home from the beach. Not something that happens often! It also looks like he's drooling. :-)

We stayed at a great townhome I found on VRBO. Rafe took this photo with my camera. I think he is responsible for the tilt, although possibly the drinks we had made us all lean slightly to the side?

Rafe got the hang of boogie-boarding this year.

A very satisfied boy drinking a smoothie on the beach!

Sean and Rafe have a drink while enjoying the view of Cape May Beach.

We all take the ferry ride over to New Jersey to see Cape May.

About to be buried alive!

Rafe and I ride the race cars, and I don't vomit.

No comments: