Friday, January 1, 2010

I Resolve to Blog

Okay, it's been 4 months since my last post! I'm not sure what happened there, but I plan to blog more in the New Year. Because of the backlog of photos, I'm going to take you on a whirlwind tour of our life for the last six months of 2009.

First, Rafe graduated from preschool in June!

During the ceremony, the boys in his class gave a guitar performance of Queen's We Will Rock You:


We went to the Delaware Beach in August and took a dolphin-watching cruise:


My sister and niece visited in August. Here are Rafe and Taylor saluting during a trip to Mount Vernon (George Washington's home):


Sean went skydiving for the first time in September:



Rafe started kindergarten! Here's his first day of school picture:


Rafe went to his first Iowa football game. Here he is at Iowa vs. Michigan with Grandpa Jerry. Go Hawks!


For Halloween Rafe went as Captain Rex from Star Wars Clone Wars. He is accompanied by a very handsome Captain Kirk:

Max dressed as Superman. I thought I could be Lois Lane, but I think I look more like Jimmy Olson here:


Finally, here is Rafe's class photo for kindergarten. You are now officially caught up on our life through mid-December 2009. Holiday photos of our trip home to Iowa will appear soon!

No comments: