As next year will be our 10th anniversary, we're planning to travel together outside the U.S. Please send suggestions our way for any great vacations you've experienced.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Parents' Night Out
Sean and I celebrated our 9th anniversary at a wonderful restaurant in D.C. called City Zen. I didn't know where we were going as Sean made top-secret reservations. It is a highly-rated restaurant whose chef is originally from Iowa. We ate a delicious 8-course meal (No, I didn't come anywhere close to finishing all my food and neither did Sean, but he "pre-ate" before he came. Who pre-eats before an 8-course meal? A story for another day as I've greatly digressed here.). The meal ended when the staff brought out this plate that said "Happy Anniversary" and was garnished with homemade candies. Yum!
As next year will be our 10th anniversary, we're planning to travel together outside the U.S. Please send suggestions our way for any great vacations you've experienced.
As next year will be our 10th anniversary, we're planning to travel together outside the U.S. Please send suggestions our way for any great vacations you've experienced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment