Rafe will travel with us to London in April. Here he is showing off his brand new passport. I'm presenting a research paper at a conference at Oxford University. We have never been to England before so we are really excited about the trip. We plan to spend 4 days in London and 3 in Oxford. I hear London is quite expensive (especially since the exchange rate is poor for the dollar). I guess that means we'll be eating a lot of fish and chips.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Rafe Prepares to Go Abroad
Rafe will travel with us to London in April. Here he is showing off his brand new passport. I'm presenting a research paper at a conference at Oxford University. We have never been to England before so we are really excited about the trip. We plan to spend 4 days in London and 3 in Oxford. I hear London is quite expensive (especially since the exchange rate is poor for the dollar). I guess that means we'll be eating a lot of fish and chips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment